Torry/Storms San

Recruitment Office

Torry/Storms San

Postby Bragna San » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:11 pm

Greetings! I have come before you this day, looking for a place I can call home; where I can learn and hone my ship to ship combat skills for the glory of Minmatar.

Eve has long been 'my favorite game that I'm not playing' and after this recent Alliance Tournament, I've determined that I'm going to go all in on this attempt. I've been kind of on again, off again soloing and doing mining and running missions previously so I have a bit of money saved up to spend on getting my ass handed to me (with the goal of improving) in pvp. I'm a social person by nature so I'm really trying to find a good fit for me, as that is the biggest reason I play MMOs.

I have also started playing Dust 514 so I don't know if there's any kind of affiliation with them, but my character there is Storms San.

As far as learning new piloting skills, I really am open for whatever might be needed! I'm going to be starting out pretty fresh as I mostly have mining and hauling skills done (for my sad, lonely solo career) but if you need someone to do a bit of hauling or mining, I'm more than happy to get involved.

Anyways, looking forward to flying with you all and see you in game!
Bragna San
Kisasa

Return to The Call