The First Brothers - A Condensed History of -MM-

Lore and History all being placed here for safekeeping

The First Brothers - A Condensed History of -MM-

Postby Siddhar Gangari » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:42 pm

Below is a link to the latest section of The Red Book to be completed. It is a short, but very dense, account of some of the earliest fighters of Matsuat'aa Matari, including our founder, Kiongozi. For those of you who have flown for -MM- for years, please comment in the document on details, needed corrections, or missing information. For you Initiates, please enjoy and learn from our history.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Kn ... sp=sharing
Siddhar Gangari
Ta'Mak

Re: The First Brothers - A Condensed History of -MM-

Postby perun katana » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:21 pm

Siddhar Gangari wrote:Below is a link to the latest section of The Red Book to be completed. It is a short, but very dense, account of some of the earliest fighters of Matsuat'aa Matari, including our founder, Kiongozi.

Helllo,

though I consider myself new in MM, it's very nice and interesting reading..

Perun
perun katana
Ta'Mak

Postby Marus Sulla » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:27 pm

That is a really good read :-)

Ed recruited me the same week Unity was built. Mah taught me how to fit ships properly but Sykosys made me haul which I will never forget !

A shame some of the brothers are no longer active.

Padaxes where are you ?
Marus Sulla
Ta'Mak

Postby Padaxes » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:25 pm

I let the compad fall onto my lap, It's smooth weight feeling alien to me after so long.

For what seems a lifetime now I have been in retreat, living the life of a monk. No technology, no outside contact. It has been a year since I have even uttered a word to another human being. My days have been spent tending to my crops, meditating or in Seven Forms training. Days of peace and tranquillity.

What then made me break my vows, unlock the code locked chest and connect once again to the universe and more importantly the Masuat'ta Databases I still had access to? What made me connect again to those memories?

I lean back and look upwards at the stars twinkling in the night sky. Stars I used to fly between at superluminal speeds, my senses expanded across light years, godlike. Absent-mindedly I rub my bare skin where my pilots implants used to be, lost in thought.

I sit like that for a long, long time.
Padaxes
Ta'Mak

Postby Siddhar Gangari » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:51 pm

Padaxes, your words on the Seven Forms were a thrill to read. They in many ways are similar to the five styles of qigong-fu, which are only kept by the most traditional clans. Perhaps we can compare notes one day?
Last edited by Siddhar Gangari on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Siddhar Gangari
Ta'Mak

Postby Draugo Rana » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:50 am

Padaxes wrote:I sit like that for a long, long time.

ok, ok, we get it. Everyone needs some time to relax, gather strength, mediate, pray, get drunk or whatever. Fine.

Fine, but It's been long enough. Now cut that crap out, pack lightly, grab the first shuttle to Dammalin and get into a ship already. The Amarr are not going to shoot themselves or free our people if we ask them politely. You are needed.

- Draugo Rana
Draugo Rana
Site Admin

Return to The Library